LEADING CHANGE MANAGEMENT
As companies become more global, connected, and generationally diverse, leaders are confronted today with a multidimensional set of challenges. As the current line of leadership ages and is replaced by a new generation of leaders, a renewed set of values, principles, ideals and standards emerge. These new leaders are redefining the leadership rulebook on what it takes to effectively succeed in a corporate environment.
For this leadership change to be an effective one, senior leaders must re-think how they can align with their successors while keeping the necessary pace for corporate growth and success.
This paradigm shift will be significant in an organization’s change initiative, where strategy, process, and communications are crucial to sustain momentum and commitment from both the leadership and their employees.
Disruptive Changes Challenging Traditional Leadership Today
Nablis knows there are specific challenges facing leaders today where the current leadership need to effectively address three major disruptions in today’s corporations: Technology, Globalization, and Business Growth.
- Growing Automation of White and Blue Collar jobs in Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Finance, Transportation, Mining, Customer Service, Government, and Retail.
- Inability to re-purpose existing workforces to the changing environment.
- Major changes in Healthcare, Environmental, and Legal requirements.
- Outsourcing of high paying jobs to other countries.
- Strong competition by large multinationals.
- Cultural stress in the workplace with mass immigration.
- Globally interconnected work forces with significant multicultural differences in the approach to work.
- Lack of experienced new Leaders.
- Rise of Private Equity/M&A requiring huge amounts of employee assessment, transition, and integration to insure strong and faster returns.
- Young Technically Capable Venture Funded Founders and teams needing to be able to have the skills to scale their people and businesses.